tgs members possess strong experience in audits, surveys and research in situations involving financial disputes.
These disputes may take the form of legal battles where we can contribute to protecting the interests of our customers, or simply by applying our expertise in research and searching for the source of fraud.
Due to the diversity of skills provided by our network, tgs is able to have human resources with global reach, and can therefore provide the experience that is necessary to use complex financial circumstances.
When we work with our team of legal aid experts composed of experts in financial reporting standards and processes in research, our staff can provide a proper perspective for some of the most sophisticated disputes such as:
• Commercial and contractual disputes
• Analysis of data
• Investigation of fraud and judicial business
• Family and individual disputes
• Claims and Indemnification
• International Arbitration
• Investigations on the application of requirements and regulations