For companies in difficulty, it is important to help in an initial phase. Whether a sudden liquidity crisis by insistent pressure from a bank or creditor difficult, experts from tgs can be a valuable help to solve a number of seemingly impossible situations.
Sometimes a crisis can not be avoided. If this occurs, tgs can still be a help in negotiating an end satisfying a debt or the sale of assets.
If all these options fail, tgs members are experienced and have expertise in business administration in a difficult situation, trading conditions set to the value of your credit or your settlement.
• Protection of assets, reorganization or liquidation
• Restructuring of Companies
• Restructuring of Economic Groups
• Collection and Debt Management
• Re-education of best management practices
• Insolvency and recovery plans
• Protection of personal responsibilities